Monday 25 January 2010

Autographs


Until a couple of years ago, I was really into collecting autographs. I wrote to celebrities via agencies and movie sets and got a decent haul of successes. Fatherhood has curtained my letter writing severely but my website housing scans of all my autographs is still online. There is a large assortment of actors and actresses and a few authors, including the likes of Clint Eastwood, Bill Murray, James Stewart, Scarlett Johansson, Ewan McGregor, Wilbur Smith, Sir Alec Guinness, Kevin Spacey, Sir Ian McKellen, Peter O'Toole, Chow Yun Fat, Jet Li, Lauren Bacall, to name but a few.

I concentrated on a couple of shows and movies at different times and have themed sections on the website devoted to the tv shows Star Trek, Deadwood and Rome, and also to actors who starred in the Coen Brothers' films.

I'd like to get back into it at some point and some of the website content is a little out of date, but for now the autograph scans are all there so you may like to check out my collection by clicking here.


No comments:

Post a Comment