Thursday 7 January 2010

Waste of Time Podcast Episode 1

I've gone and done it! After months of toying with the idea of doing my own podcast and being able to talk about the things that I want to talk about, I've spent some time this week putting one together. It's a first attempt, please go easy on me :-)

It will surely take a little time for me to find a good focus for the show but it's likely to concentrate on chat about tv shows and films. I've already had one offer from a possible guest (thanks Tom!) so the future looks promising!

This first podcast talks about the Golden Globe nominations and discusses a glaring omission from the nominated tv shows. I also look at the return of two very significant tv shows, 24 and Lost, chat about some of the other tv shows I've been enjoying lately and review a couple of films I've seen this week. There is also the debut of Samuel's Movie Quote.

You can download this first episode by clicking the link:
Gareth's Waste of Time Episode 1

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment